2nd Leek Scout Group have an exciting new role for a Group Quartermaster
The role is simple, to look after and maintain the group stores and equipment so that is it ready to be used for outdoor activities.
Key Responsibilities are
- Keeping the stores tidy and safe
- Making sure kit is available for camps
- Assisting in the preparation of kit before a camp
- Checking all kit is clean and in good working order when returned from a camp
- Arranging for the repair or replacement of any kit as required
- Ordering new kit as and when required
- Keeping the Quartermaster inventory up to date
The role is open to anyone, and can be done as a job share if needed.
To get more information please contact Jon Lloyd, Group Scout Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org